Sunday, August 17, 2008

Day 49:Sunday

Peter and Heathers first and most likly last "couple" photo. Heather needed a pretend boyfriend for the nigh so that the twon guys that are after her would leave her alone. funny how they didnt get the hint!
on our way back to heather's me and peter ran over a possem. eewww... we both screamed and in a way it was reliving... 
Marla Singer and Tyler Durden...
me and peter got free ice cream... chewed on our spoons and gave them names!
Followed by Tatooes! Overcast kids tats! haha silly me and peter and Caitlin paid 30$ to join the fall out boy fan club... these were a few tats we got in our fan club goody package this was from like when i was 17... i'm now 21 anyways me and peter had fin putting all sorts of silly tatooes!
i believe this was the 2 nights later . me vickie peter and adam had a slumber party! we got candy like usual and we watched the virgin's suicide but i was so out of it and i fell asleep... but that didnt keep adam and peter from going crazy and filming! followed by them showing us the funniest home made videos!!! oh my!!! top 5 funniest movies i have seen! i love adam and peter together they go crazy! ha



this was our second time in athens and we helped peter paint this in his room! pretty awesome!
the line is from Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind. my favorite movie as well as peters. Fun times!

No comments: