Saturday, June 28, 2008

DAY 3: Friday

my shot for 11:11
we were on the couches/floor waiting to go swimming at rigby lake. well i guess it was just me vickie deb and ryan. We were waiting for it to get dark. Water was cold everyone got in but me and ryan. It was ok i hate being cold!






Photo of the day for Friday. I was woken up today by a phone call from my dad. I got ready for the day and i went to meet up with vickie in the MC she was doing lunch with tyler. I was there and i thought it was cute that vickie and tyler were sharing headphones, listening to " I want this song to play on my wedding night" song and that to the side vickie had a heart. it was an I "heart" new york shirt. I was perfect. i just wanted to get that moment documented. Not that they are in love or anything but i just thought it was cute to put all of that in a box you know.

No comments: