Monday, June 23, 2008

Time goes by with out a sound

i don't want to believe that one person can determine ones feelings (sad, happy, angry).
One person does not determine who you are or how you feel! 
are spencer and heidi back together? yes?

i really want him out of my life! that is all i want! i want to be myself! i dont want him to determine my worth as a person! i am special and i am important and i care and im a good person and if someone who says that they are my friend doesnt appreciate that than i am wasting my time trying to prove that to them. 
i dont want him determining how i feel about myself at the end of the day. i'm hoping that if he isn't in my life i will fine and happy with out him and i will never have to think of him again.

i dont want to feel this way anymore.

No comments: